2.3
Style and Design
Usability

Hello. I used to be a big logitech fan (got 6+ devices in my house) So 1 year ago I bough a G103 (casual gaming like keyboard).

Feel weeks back , it broke down (few keys didn't work "3" "y" "k" ) So I send it under warranty from were I bought it) . Week after they give me a call , that I have spilled something on it (to be accurate I have been accused of jackin off on it ) so, warranty went' down , and they gave me back the broken keyboard. Well the keyboard wasn't 100$+ but, the experience , I had it makes me mad.

I have always rely on them , and I have spend more than 600$ on their product. Guess I won't buy from them anymore.

Review about: Logitech G103 Keyboard.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Awesome products.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1313827

Most, if not all electronics manufacturers have lousy customer service. Everything is now throwaway so when it breaks, just throw it out and buy a new one---of another brand.

These things are made so cheaply in some foreign land and the expense to employ people to handle customer service so large that most companies just do the very basics. They really don't care what you think of them or their products.