Logitech webcam C920 "Launcher Main Exe not working" Logitech is selling defective webcams. Scamming customers.
I just purchased a webcam & after installing their software the webcam doesn't even work.Every time I try to start it.
It just says "Launcher Main Exe not working" Logitech is doing nothing to resolve this issue. They're selling a defective product to customers. What a rip off scam! What kind of company sells a product that doesn't even work, this is a total scam.
How many customers have to deal with something this *** after purchasing a new device. Apparently a lot, because I looked up this issue and found multiple of other customers trying to address this issue, on you tube, on Logitech forums. Logitech still has not done a thing to resolve it! Maybe a Class Action Lawsuit!
Will get their attention.
You can sell defective products to people and expect it to go unnoticed.You let us down Logitech!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."