2.1
Style and Design
Usability

On 11 September 2017, I have ordered a UNIVERSAL FOLIO Bluetooth Keyboard (Product serial number: 920-008334) from https://www.logitech.com with Sales Order Number: 28564550362.The shipping lead time stated in the order was Standard Shipping (4 to 7 Business Days).

i.e. the product was supposed to arrive on the 20th of September maximum. On 14 September 2017 (3 days later), I had not received a confirmation that the order has shipped. I have therefore contacted support through Live Chat.

Logitech's Live Chat Support agent "Melvin B" informed me that there was a problem with Logitech's systems, and that the product had not shipped, and that he cannot guarantee delivery within the contracted 4 to 7 Business Days. I have therefore requested the order to be cancelled. At exactly 10:13:58 PM, "Melvin B" confirmed that "the cancellation is now forwarded to our next level of support, they will cancel the order" (I have the Chat transcript). On 18th September, I had not yet received a confirmation of the cancellation of the order, I have therefore sent a complaint to Logitech via email.

I have received an email confirming receipt of my complaint, and informing me support would contact me within 48 hours. This never happened. On 23 September 2017, my credit card was charged with the total price of the UNIVERSAL FOLIO (920-008334) + shipping fees, that is $63.74, despite me having cancelled the order 9 days before. I have sent a second complaint to Logitech on 1st October 2017 requesting a refund.

I have again received an email confirming receipt of my complaint, and informing me support would contact me within 48 hours. This never happened as well.

No response whatsover in more than 35 days!!!Total ripoff.

Review about: Logitech Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer support, Ordering process, Time it took to resolve an issue.

Comments

I have been experiencing an almost identical situation.Ordered keyboard, heard nothing from Logitech, contacted then two weeks later and was told they were having warehouse problems.

In the chat I asked the order to be cancelled and the chat guy said he would take care of it. Two weeks later the keyboard showed up on my doorstep. Called again for return info which is not available on their website, and got nowhere. Then I finally found a phone number that gave me a live person and he said he would take care of it in the next few days.

So far nothing.

This is the last time I will ever buy a Logitech product.Their customer service is worse than the IRS!