Logitech - MR. GLENN NAPTHEN

59 of 75 Logitech reviews

I bought a Logitech K-800 keyboard 1-18-13.I have a new puppy and he knocked off about 23 keys on 3-18-13, only 2 months later.

They cant fix it, I cant get service or repair on it, I'm SCREWED!! I paid $99.00 for this *** thing (about 5 times what it is worth, at geeks.com about $20 for an off brand) I bought it because of name recognition, and I thought the steep price was because they had good customer service. I will not recommend nor will I EVER buy another Logitech product. This goes to prove that the large companies that we learned to trust dont deliver and no matter what, you should shop around, cause honestly I just overpaid by about $70 for bunk-*** customer service.

And for all who read, Bunn coffee maker company is the same way. Paid $99 for a broke *** coffee maker too.

DONT TRUST THE BIG WELL KNOWN COMPANIES!!!THEY"LL RIP YOU OFF WORSE THAN AT&T!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 75 Logitech reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Logitech. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Logitech.
Filing a new complaint about
×