I bought a wireless mouse M185 with a 3 year warranty.and started to give me troubles with the left click.

I contacted the support on their site and finally I was able to get a case. this was started on 7/16/2017 before the warranty expires. I receive an email from Ryan from customer support asking about the details of the problem, I answered with all the necessary details. Then nothing happened.

I sent several emails after that and got no answer. Finally I called their number +1 646-454-3200 I got Angel to talk to. I explained every thing and she promissed to take care of the problem and to send me RMA for a replacement. She sent me an email asking about some details.

I answered her email. Thant was it. No response.

Nothing.I sent another email to her, and still no answer.

Review about: Logitech M185 Computer Mouse.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replacement .

I didn't like: Warranty, Customer support.

Had an Experience with Logitech?

Comments

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Logitech - BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT/WARRANTY CLAIMS Logitech "I purchased the wireless solar K750 keyboard which worked OK for 8 months then it just stopped working. I submitted a warranty claim on their website and received no timely..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Logitech - Keyboard Review Logitech "I placed my keyboard in my car during sunny day and unfortunately the keyboard bend (refer to the attached picture). I live in Malaysia and atmospheric temperature usually around 32deg..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more