I cancelled an order 3 weeks ago, and still have not received a refund.It was done through PayPal so should be easy and instant to refund, but they are claiming they are having issues refunding.

I need it back ASAP to pay my credit card bill otherwise I'll be charged interest on an order I cancelled!

I have spoken to them at least 4 times, and each time they said that a member of customer service would contact me later that day to advise me further but have not been contacted.Also asked to speak to a manager over the phone and they refused to transfer me.

Had an Experience with Logitech?

Comments

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Logitech - BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT/WARRANTY CLAIMS Logitech "I purchased the wireless solar K750 keyboard which worked OK for 8 months then it just stopped working. I submitted a warranty claim on their website and received no timely..." Read more Logitech G710+ Warranty not honored due to "unauthorized reseller from Amazon." Logitech "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more