1.3

I purchased an Elite Harmony remote online and decided to return it because it was not what I wanted, and was completely disappointed in the quality of service that they provided throughout the entire process.

I returned the item as instructed and UPS provided proof of delivery and it has been over a week since they received it, and they still have not reimbursed my money.

No communication was providedd on their refund process nor was I even notified that they received the product.

I called their "so called" Customer Care line and was given the run around. I was told that their sales dept takes care of the returns and that they can only contact the sales department via email.

I will never buy another Logitech product ever and I will recommend against it to anyone who values their sanity. It's not worth it.

Terrible terrible cusomer service. Absolutely no professionalism...just a lot of walking around in circles.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Logitech. The most disappointing about logitech harmony elite from Logitech was customer service, communication and returns Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Logitech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Logitech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Logitech?

Comments